Executive Assistant - Integrated Service Design | Wellington
|Attachments:|| PD_Executive Assistant_ ISD Jess revised.docx (Word, 38KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Jul-2018|
Service Commissioning leads the design, development and implementation of health services, based around client needs. The Integrated Service Design group spans a range of service areas including child and family, cancer services, community and ambulance, electives and national services, and long term conditions.
A trusted and respected member of the team, the Executive Assistant to the Group Manager, Integrated Service Design, is paramount to the success of the business unit. You will be an experienced, confident professional who will thrive working in a fast paced environment, you'll have exceptional social skills and will cleverly build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
You will be experienced at managing a busy diary including meeting and travel logistics as well as managing your clients' expectations. You'll have an eye for detail and a strong customer focus, proficiency with the Microsoft Suite and a familiarity with Lotus Notes.
Key to your success will be your ability to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst preserving the highest levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- A genuine commitment to providing a quality service to all customers, and a keen sense of purpose and direction
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the capacity to manage relationships at all levels, including with senior Ministry officials and with health sector leaders
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to think ahead / anticipate – a proven ability to use initiative
For further information on this position please contact Sarah Perry on 04 816 3332 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view a full job description please visit Ministry of Health Careers Site. To apply for this position provide your current Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter outlining your background and your interest in the role. All applications must be made online via the Ministry of Health Careers Site.
The Ministry of Health is committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. All staff - regardless of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs, political opinion or union affiliation - have access to equal employment opportunities. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in the workforce and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements.
Applications close: Thursday 19 July 2018