Customer Support Officer | Wellington
|Attachments:|| PD - FBS - Customer Support Officer.docx (Word, 30KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Sep-2018|
Do you enjoy working in a supportive team environment and thrive on a variety of challenges?
We have an opportunity for a Customer Support Officer to join our Office Services team, based in Molesworth Street, Wellington. This is a vital role that requires the successful candidate to have great customer service skills and a desire to be the professional face of the Ministry of Health to both internal and external customers.
You will be the first port of call for visitors to the Ministry and for telephone enquiries. Staff will also regularly come to you with queries. This is not your average customer services role; our team is highly regarded and works in a fast paced and varied environment, where no two days are the same. Our team is passionate about the service they provide, enjoy constant learning and are committed to what they do.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and dedicated team. The Customer Support Officers work on a rotation basis to ensure cover is provided between the hours of 7:30 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Do you have what it takes to be successful in this role?
We are looking for;
- An effective communicator
- A star performer with a knack for problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Tech savvy and keen to learn new technologies
- Friendly, composed, patient and resilient
- A talent for multi-tasking with a positive, ‘can do' attitude!
- A desire to improve, be results focused and actively respond to feedback
- A team player who's reliable and trustworthy
- Having agility and being flexible
- A customer service background.
- Experience in facilities, mailroom or reception services would be advantageous but is not essential to success in this role
To apply for this position provide your current Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter outlining your background and your interest in the role. All applications must be made online.
For a copy of the Position Description, please go to the Ministry of Health Careers Site
Applications close September 30th 2018
The Ministry of Health is committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. All staff - regardless of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs, political opinion or union affiliation - have access to equal employment opportunities. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in the workforce and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements.