Health Practitioners - Podiatrist Board | Wellington
|Category:||Policy and Advisory|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term/Secondment|
|Attachments:|| Declaration Form.docx (Word, 46KB)
TOR Podiatrists Board.docx (Word, 23KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2018|
The health responsible authorities are established under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (HPCA Act).Their purpose is to protect the health and safety of members of the public by providing for mechanisms to ensure that health practitioners are fit and competent to practise their professions. The Minister appoints a variety of people to responsible authorities.
On behalf of the Minister of Health, we are currently seeking applications/nominations for appointment to two health practitioner member positions on the Podiatrists Board.
Please note that any applicants for a health practitioner member positions must hold a current registration in New Zealand. Ideally, you will qualified to practise as a podiatrist.
Applicants from across New Zealand are welcome.
If you are in doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your eligibility.
To apply, please provide a:
• completed declaration form (attached) for the relevant position
• covering letter, detailing your experience that is relevant to the responsible authority to which you are applying for and why the position is of interest
• current CV.
To nominate someone, please:
• provide a covering letter, detailing your nomination - the nominee's experience that is relevant to the responsible authority and why the position is of interest
• a declaration form (attached), completed by the candidate for the relevant position
• the candidates current CV.
Nominations/applications must be made using the Ministry of Health online recruitment tool, and close Sunday 28 October 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.