Senior Portfolio Manager | Wellington
|Attachments:|| PD_Senior Portfolio Manager_BSA.docx (Word, 38KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jan-2019|
The National Screening Unit's purpose is leading the design, development and implementation of high quality, equitable screening programmes; and commissioning screening services.
The BreastScreen Aotearoa Team is responsible for the planning, oversight and delivery of the national breast screening programme.
We are looking for an energised individual to join the team in the role of Senior Portfolio Manager. In this role you will provide high quality contract management support to key providers to enable collaborative partnerships that promote quality improvement initiatives to enhance the delivery of the national breast screening programme.
To excel in this role:
- you will be a highly motivated self-starter who is looking to work in a results focused environment which requires initiative, flexibility and confidence working with ambiguity
- you will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to build rapport and manage relationships at all levels across organisations and gain recognition as a trusted advisor
- you will be able to think critically, prioritise within a busy workload and problem solve.
- you will enjoy leading and contributing to projects across teams
- you will have strong written and oral communication skills
- you will have relevant tertiary qualifications or other relevant education
- you will thrive working in a team environment
This is a full time permanent position based in Wellington.
To apply for this position provide your current Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter outlining your background and your interest in the role.
To view a position description for this role please visit the Ministry of Health Careers Site.
Applications close 22 January at midnight.
All applications must be made online. For further information on this position please contact recruitment at email@example.com
The Ministry of Health is committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. All staff - regardless of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs, political opinion or union affiliation - have access to equal employment opportunities. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in the workforce and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements.